Header Link Map

Image Map

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

BBQ Meatballs...

I love this recipe.  Mainly because it is pretty easy to make, but also because it makes HUGE meatballs.  Not the little dinky ones that requires me to make 100 of them just to fill my crew's tummies.


Put ground beef, oatmeal, mustard, onions, eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl...
 Mix 'em all together.  I prefer to do this with my hands.  I washed them first so no worries ;0)...
 Form into large balls and place in a 9x13 pan...
 While they are baking, mix up the sauce..

Pour over partially baked meatballs...
Bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes...
Pure deliciousness...
BBQ Meatballs

2 lbs. ground beef
1 1/2 c. oatmeal
1T. mustard
1 c. onions
3 eggs
1/4 to 1/2 c. milk
1/2 c. ketchup
salt
pepper
Tabasco (optional)

Sauce

1/2 c. ketchup
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. mustard

Mix meat, oatmeal, ketchup, mustard, onions, egg, milk, salt, pepper, and Tabasco.  Form into large balls.  Bake in 9x13 pan at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

Mix together ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard.  Spread over meatballs.  Bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes or till bubbly.  Enjoy!
Linked to:


6 comments:

  1. Looks great! We'll try them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe. Looks like one my carnivores will enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious! I will have to try them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping over from Totally Tuesday. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM!!! That looks like something I could *uh-hum* over indulge in ;-) A pan of BBQ meatballs and a bowl of mashed potatoes and I could be a happy happy girl!!!

    Thanks so much for joining the Tuesday Train!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look awesome! Great for a week night. Can't wait to make them. I included them in the 25 quick meal ideas post I did today. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment and I respect all of your opinions. However, I ask that your comments be respectful as well. I reserve the right to delete any offensive comments.

Web Statistics